This event ran from 12-16 June 2013. During that time, Boss fights and jobs sometimes dropped the playing card ingredients to make Casino Royale Blue Chips, Casino Royale Red Chips, and Casino Royale Green Chips in the Tech Lab. Also, when you were able to Execute a player in battle, and they had one or more ingredients, additional execution methods were available that gave a chance of stealing a chip or playing cards. Those chips in turn could be used to make Casino Royale Gold Chips, which could not be stolen.
When the event concluded, prizes were awarded to players who had created gold chips:
- 35 Gold - 1 star Epic Lieutenant Lady Luck
- 20 Gold - 2 F1 Racers (presumably means F1 Racecars)
- 10 Gold - 1 star Rare Lieutenant Ariel
- 5 Gold - 10 Gold Scratchers
- 3 Gold - 3 Stamina Potions (presumably means Stamina Packs)
- 1 Gold - 1 Energy Potion (presumably means Energy Packs)
Note that you also got all the awards for lower numbers of chips, too.
In addtion, the players with the most gold chips got additional awards:
- Top 10 - 3 star Epic Lieutenant Lady Luck
- Top 50 - 2 star Epic Lieutenant Lady Luck
- Top 200 - 1 star Epic Lieutenant Lady Luck
- Top 1000 - 2 star Rare Lieutenant Ariel
- Top 5k - 10 Gold Scratchers
- Top 10k - 3 Stamina Potions (presumably means Stamina Packs)
- Top 20k - 1 Energy Potion (presumably means Energy Packs)
Note that you did not also get the awards for lower placements.
The players ranked exactly 1000, 2000, and 5000 got an additional Lady Luck. Top ten received medals.