Favor Points (FP) are an in game currency that can be spent on a number of different in game items:
- 2000 energy (up to your max energy limit) "Full Energy Refill" - 10 FP
- 1000 stamina (up to your max energy limit) "Full Stamina Refill" - 10 FP
- Cash ($2,000 per level) - 10 FP
- FP Lieutenant and items. One set of the following: (Under Re-construction & Verification)
- Note that each player is only allowed to purchase a maximum of 16 copies of each Lt from the Black Market. [It's not actually a check on purchases but a check on equivalkent number at 1-star owned - fusing the Lt will change the allowed number].
- Name Change - 10 FP
- 3 allies - 10 FP (Don't buy this, it's worthless. Use an ally code website for 500+ allies. Link1, Link2, Link3)
- 1 Inferno Scratcher - 5 FP
- 10 Inferno Scratchers - 45 FP
- 1 Crate roll - 30 FP
- 3 Crate rolls- 80 FP
Favor Points can be bought for Real Money (rates below in USD):
- Power Pack - 30 FP for $4.99
- Victory Pack - 60 FP for $9.99
- Magnum Pack - 125 FP for $19.99
- Baller Pack - 320 FP for $49.99
- VIP Pack - 650 FP for $99.99
In addition, new players start with 20 FP, players have been awarded some FP as compensation for problems a few times, and you may also get FP as a drop from bosses. Favor points can also be gained by completing Achievements, through Inferno Scratchers and when you Pay Respect.
There is an Achievement that can be earned by buying Favor Points.